A typical day for Bowie the spoiled dog might go something like this:
- Wake up and cuddle with owner on the couch.
- Enjoy a breakfast specially prepared to accommodate her food allergies, avoiding chicken.
- Playtime with owner and possibly a walk to chase after the trash truck.
- Nap on her designated couch.
- Another play session and possibly a trip to the park.
- Dinner time with a carefully chosen meal to avoid triggering her food allergies.
- Cuddles and bedtime on the couch with her owner.
This routine could vary based on Bowie’s energy levels and interests, but one thing is certain, she will be pampered and loved every step of the way.
Mom lets me sit on the couch now because she’s a pushover. I’m dirty and usually not washed so you can be the judge of whether or not you think that’s a good idea for the long term life of this couch.